INFORMATION REGARDING LEGISLATIVE DECREE 30.06.2003 no. 196
In accordance with article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree 30/6/2003 no. 196 ("Protection of Personal Data"), we hereby state that:
• Personal data will be processed for the purpose of direct sales, marketing and commercial information, profiling, promotions, statistics, following elaboration through digital and printed means;
• Customers must provide personal data such as name, surname and e-mail address to www.socostore.it in order to sign up to the website. This allows Soco S.p.A. to provide assistance services throughout the sale, such as verifying/solving problems of any nature the customer may have.
• Providing personal information (name, surname, delivery address) is necessary when an order is placed, to allow Soco S.p.A. to comply with its obligations as seller, to provide after-sales assistance, and to check product satisfaction.
• Other personal data are optional (such as your home phone number your mobile number etc.), but when provided, they will allow us to contact the user for information regarding the order, when necessary.
• Some specifically authorised subjects, such as employees or collaborators, may come into contact with personal data during their necessary processing or while processing the order, as well as third-party suppliers of services strictly necessary to the execution of the order, such as:
- couriers and drivers who deliver the parcels;
- companies that provide payment services.
• Clients are entitled to obtain, without delay:
a) Confirmation of the existence of their personal data; intelligible communication of these personal data and their origin; processing purposes and methods; the logic on which said processing is based;
b) Identification information on the company's owner and of the person in charge of personal data processing;
c) The deletion, transformation into anonymous info, or the blocking of data that are processed in violation of the law;
d) Updates and corrections to said personal data whenever desired, as well as additional information;
e) Confirmation that the operations described on c) and d) have been reported to those to whom they had been communicated, except when this is impossible or requires the use of means in obvious disproportion to the protected right;
f) Getting to know, through free access to the register described in article 37 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003, whether there are personal data regarding them;
g) Free opposition to the processing of their personal data for purposes of sending advertisement material and direct sales;
These rights can be claimed by the clients at any given time by simply writing to the person in charge of personal data processing at Soco SpA, via San Francesco d'Assisi, 14, 10122 Turin (Marketing Department), or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.